Tuesday 19 January 2010

Garnier Pure Active Blackhead Clearing Scrub

UPDATE - I am hoping to write at least 1 review a day just to make sure this blog is constantly updated so people don't get bored :) Also, I'm sure I previously mentioned that I am an active member on BeautyJudge? Which is a website whereby members review products. I am more than likely going to review the same products and because this means some people may be reading them again, I do change them when they come on here - yet again to try and diminish boredom :)

So this is the product I am reviewing today:


I won a full size tub of this in a competition I entered on the Garnier website and at first, I couldn't see any improvements. I didn't even believe that I had blackheads as I had never bothered to look as my spots bother me more lol. So I stopped using it just because I thought it was a waste. And then a couple of weeks after I noticed my blackheads - all around my nose! It was obvious that this scrub had been keeping them at bay and after 3 days of using this once a day, they had vanished again! I now use this every other day just to make sure my blackheads don't return :)

I don't believe that this fades marks but that could just be because my scars are quite old so it would probably take a long time to fade it. But if you do have blackheads I highly recommend this scrub. The formula feels lovely and creamy on my skin and once it's washed off my face feels cool and refreshed. I don't believe its too harsh to sensitive skin either as the grains are very gentle. As I got this as a free product I'm not too sure on the price but I do know it's under £5 which is incredibly cheap as it feels luxurious.

Rating:
Results - * * * * *
Design - * * * *
Price - * * * * *
Overall - * * * * *