Wednesday 16 February 2011

Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion

 
I was recently sent the Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion to try out and I was once again, so excited! Before using this, I didn't use anything on my eyes. But now, I use this twice a day and wouldn't be without it.

The bottle is like the Instant Boost Skin Tonic whereby you twist the cap up to reveal a little opening and you just squirt the product onto a cotton wool pad and you're set to go! You can use this lotion to wake up eyes and clean them or you can soak 2 cotton wool pads in the lotion, place them over your eyes and just relax. This is the way that I've been using the lotion:
Morning - Soaking two cotton wool pads in the lotion, placing them underneath my eye area (where my bags/dark circles are), leaving them there for around 5 minutes and then wiping around the rest of my eye area. This wakes up my eyes so much! In fact, it refreshes them that much that I don't actually use concealer underneath my eyes anymore. Amazing uh? I must add that I don't have bad bags/dark circles but they're bad enough for me to not like them and use concealer.
Nighttime - I use a tiny amount to wipe around my eye area after cleansing. This refreshes my eyes because after I've had mascara/eyeliner/eyeshadow on all day, my eyes look tired and horrible. This also removes every last trace of eye make up that my cleanser may have missed out.

I highly highly highly recommend this product. It has become such a staple of mine that I feel lost without it if I don't use it!
What products do you use on your eyes? Has anyone else tried this?
xxx