Sunday 31 July 2011

CAMPING: Bodycare

Hey guys! I hope you're all okay? I hope that this post shows up because it's scheduled so I'm a little worried haha. Here is the second part in the Camping Series and this time, it's bodycare!
L-R Natural Collection Mango & Papaya Body Spray, Liz Earle Foot Spritzer, Skin Wisdom Day Spa Gingerlily & Orange Bath Gel, Ministry of Waxing Ice Cream, Avene Sun Lotion SPF 50+ & 20, Nivea Creme.

I haven't included deodorant here yet because at the time of writing this post, I was waiting to fetch some from Tesco! I was undecided on which body spray to take because I have so many but this was the one that had the most product left in. Of course, my Liz Earle Foot Spritzer is a must have.. I take it everywhere with me - it's perfect for cooling the feet and legs and also eliminates odours! This is my new body gel and I'm really excited to try this out as it smells so gorgeous. The Ice Cream and Nivea Creme are there to be used as body lotions and after sun.. they're both cooling and really add moisture to the skin. And of course, sun tan lotion! It's a must have and if I could only take one product away with me, it'd be that!

What are your must have body care products for camping/holidays?
xxx