Thursday 10 November 2011

TRESemme Split Remedy Review

If you read my blog often then you'll know how much I adore TRESemme. In fact, look through my haircare products and 90% of them will be TRESemme. It's just a brand that works for my hair - and it's very affordable too. TRESemme have recently introduced a new range called Split Remedy which includes 5 products that help keep split ends under control.
L-R Shampoo, Conditioner, Sealing Serum, Leave-In Treatment, Intense Recovery Masque.

First, I'll tell you a bit of background about my hair. It's very long and I don't get it cut. I don't get it cut because when I do, it just doesn't grow. So instead of getting it cut, I look after it really well and I'm prone to split ends. Before trying out this range, Herbal Essences Split End range was my saviour however, I do prefer the TRESemme range.

I've been using it for a while now - around 2 weeks. I do wash my hair everyday because my hair is prone to oilyness; I know it's bad and I should stop but I can't. Anyway, the shampoo and conditioner are perfect for everyday use and I don't get product build up when using them. The conditioner is also really great for adding moisture to my hair - but not a lot so that it's weighed down and greasy. The Intensive Masque is incredible. I use it every 3 days all the way through my hair and my hair feels beautifully soft but once again, not weighed down or greasy. I have to use hair masque's often so that my hair is kept in good condition and I think I've found my favourite. The treatment products are also fantastic. Once again, weightless and they don't leave my hair feeling greasy. But instead, shiny and sleek! I've also noticed a difference in my split ends - I don't have any. Normally, I'd have a few but I literally don't have any now and they're completely sealed which is fanastic.

My hair looks gorgeous - soft, sleek and incredibly healthy. The range also has a beautiful, light, natural smell and my sister even said to me 'you smell nice!' And it was because of my hair which is fabulous. I'm completely in love with this range and I think I've found my favourite hair care range! Found out more about the range here.

Another thing, a few months I went to the TRESemme and BNTM event with Rosalyn and Asma. I haven't yet wrote about it as I've been pretty busy since and it's sort of gone to the end of my 'to-do' list. However, I'll quickly write about it now. All three of us got our hair done by the wonderful Matthew Curtis. I of course went for curly hair as it's something that I can never re-create at home and I absolutely loved it. He's such an incredible hair stylist! And Rosalyn and Asma also looks beautiful too :)
I also took my mum with me and she had a fabulous time! It was great for her to find our more about blogging. She reads my blog but she doesn't know much about it. So it was an experience for her :)
What are your favourite TRESemme products?
xxx