Monday 26 December 2011

A Few Presents!

Champneys Oriental Opulence Collection, Boots Extracts Body Butter Collection, Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel, Bright as a Button Tinted Lip Balm.
If you can remember this post then you'll probably recognise a few of these items. These are what I bought today (including some other things that aren't really beauty related). I'm a lip balm addict and from what I've tested, the BAAB ones are amazing.. and you get 4 for £5 (Boots sale). I'm in love with Champneys so I bought this giftset which has a shower gel, sponge, bubble bath, body scrub and body lotion in it - the smell is also beautiful. I'm a huge fan of Boots Extracts and especially their body butters so I quickly snapped this set up which has 5 body butters including cocoa butter, brazil nut, almond, mango and bergamot. And finally, I had to get something from Lush (in fact, I got three things from Lush but two were presents). I've nearly ran out of last years Snow Fairy so I've stocked up for next year! I forgot to take a picture of something else from Lush which is the Pow Wow Lip Scrub. I also bought a brand new camera which I should be doing a post on soon, some jeans (my first ever pair which I'm in love with and will be doing an OOTD, a Yankee Candle which I forgot to take a picture of.. but it's in the flavour Strawberry Butter Cream and I think that's it).
Philips Satinelle Soft Epilator, Vidal Sassoon Ultimate Styler, Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Perfume, The Big Soap and Glory Giftset.

First of all, I have no idea why this picture is portrait.. I didn't even take it that way and it isn't portrait when I view it. But when I upload it, it turns this way for some reason. Secondly, I know the S&G giftset isn't called that but I can't remember the name of it haha! But it's the big one that was on offer at the week before Christmas.
These are a few things I got for Christmas. As before, some aren't really appropriate for this blog as they're not exactly beauty. Some are also for my room and because I have a new camera that films in HD.. I'm thinking of doing a room tour at university so you'll probably see those then!

I am so scared of this epilator! I epilated my mums arm last night quickly and she literally screamed haha.. But it's also a shaver so I'll definitely get use out of it - just need to pluck up the courage to use the epilating head! I used the Vidal Sassoon Ultimate Styler last night and I'm considering doing a full on tutorial/review on YouTube because I'm in love with it! So keep an eye out for that :). I also got 100ml of Britney's Midnight Fantasy perfume which smells beautiful - very sweet but not as sickly as Fantasy. I now only need Hidden Fantasy to complete my collection! And finally, my sister bought me the S&G giftset which I'm sure you've all seen. A full review/post will be coming on this giftset so keep an eye out!

So yeah, this was just a quick post as I wanted to use my new camera and also, I just wanted to write something! I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas infact, how was it? Let me know in the comments!
xxx