Tuesday 21 February 2012

Everyday Eye Make Up - Urban Decay Naked Palette

Last year, this was my favourite eye combination. I used to wear it all the time and it never let me down. But since getting new eyeshadows to place around with, it's taken a back seat until recently where I've rediscovered it.
As you can see, it's a beautiful eye make up look that's really simple to create and easy on the eyes. It can also be built up to work at night time and the shimmer really emphasises the eyes. This entire eye look is from the Urban Decay Naked palette by the way. At first, I sweep Sin across the lid and through the corners of my eyes to highlight and make me look more awake. Afterwards, I blend Sidecar through the socket in a 'V' shape to give me a 'winged out/cat-eye' look that elongates the eye. After this, I use 17's Eye Liner to line the eyes and create definition and finish with some mascara. The mascara I used for these pictures was Lancome's Hypnose which is great for length, definition and volume.
I really love this eye look and it's definitely my all-time favourite. I'm glad I've rediscovered it. What's your favourite eye look? Or Naked combination?
xxx