Wednesday 1 February 2012

HELP! What Do I Wear Tonight?

Originally, I was going to do a haul post but instead, I decided to show you the two dresses that I bought today and ask you which one you prefer as I'm unsure of what to wear tonight. The haul post will then be up tomorrow so look out for that!
The orange dress is from New Look and yes, it needs ironing! I can't believe I actually bought a dress that I need to iron - that will be a challenge. It was originally £22 but there's 20% student discount at the moment so it came to just £17.60 which is a bargain. Both the belts on the dresses are from Primark and were just £1 each. The dress in the middle is from Primark and was only £10 and the belt came with it! I'm completely unsure of which dress (and belt) to wear but I decided to choose these dresses because they're a bit different to what I'd usually go for. Colour isn't my thing and neither is leopard print but it was strange how much I fell in love with them both! The orange dress appears two different colours but the picture with the black/gold belt represents the true colour of the dress.

So if you could let me know via the poll below which dress/belt you prefer, I'll wear it tonight and be forever grateful :)!



xxx