Tuesday 7 February 2012

Boots Photo - 40 Free Prints

I just thought I'd quickly tell you about this great offer that Boots Photo are currently giving away. If you sign up to their website, you receive 40 prints absolutely free! All you have to pay is delivery which cost me just £1.49.
I ordered these photos late on Sunday and they arrived this morning. They were first class and they were estimated to arrive on the 9th of February but they're actually two days early which is great considering they needed to be printed too! They can packaged in this lovely box which is wonderful as it makes sure that the images don't get damaged whilst in transit.
I've been wanting to get my Britney photos printed off for a while now but considering I have around 50 photos, I could never really afford it. So when I saw this offer, I couldn't resist ordering them. (FYI when I ordered these the offer was 50 photos but for some reason it's now 40 photos which is still pretty good)! When they arrived I flicked through them all and couldn't stop myself from shedding a tear. It's great seeing the photos from the best night of my life printed so beautifully and I can't wait to get them inside a photo album. Even if you don't plan on using this service often, I highly recommend signing up and getting 40 prints for just £1.49. It really is no scam (which I was worried about at first) and the pictures are printed on Fujifilm photo paper to the highest standard and you receive them very quickly.

Will you be taking up this offer?
xxx