Tuesday 14 February 2012

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24HR Review & Comparison Pictures

Ever since I've had this foundation I've been dying to write a review about it. However, I've always wanted to post before/after comparison pictures of my skin. But if you know me then you know how uncomfortable I am with my skin. It's far from perfect and the scarring on my face is pretty bad so posting these images was (and still is) a problem for me. Yet I've manned up and I've decided that this foundation is too good to not post a review about.
I'm not going to write too much about this foundation as I believe the comparison pictures really do speak for themselves. It's a lightweight foundation that feels asthough you're wearing nothing. It's comfortable throughout the day and gently keeps the skin hydrated whilst blotting away any oil and keeping the skin shine-free. Another thing is that it lasts all day. I've wore this from 9am until 11pm at night and whilst it doesn't look as flawless as it first appears, it's still there and covering up the nasty parts of my skin. But the greatest thing about this foundation is the coverage. It's full coverage but it's buildable. So if you happen to be having a good skin day you can keep it minimal and apply a thin layer. But even if you do build it up to full, it doesn't cake on the skin or make you look orange. It sounds too good to be true but it really is my perfect foundation.
 Before..
After..
Feel free to click on the pictures to enlarge them and have a good nosey!
So as you can see from the picture, my spot has disappeared, there's no redness and you can barely see my scarring. For years I'd swore by Estee Lauder's Double Wear but this has replaced it and I can't see another replacing this one.
Have you tried this foundation? What's your perfect foundation?
xxx