Friday 17 February 2012

Luscious Lashes

Recently I've become obsessed with false eye lashes and whenever I go out at night, it's rare that I'll be seen without them. You can first see me wearing eye lashes here and since then, my obsession has grew.
Here I'm wearing the Kiss Premium Eye Lashes in the number 02. I've been put off of these for a while because they don't really add volume to the lashes but instead, a lot of length. And personally, my eye lashes are naturally pretty long and whenever I'm looking to enhance my lashes, it's always volume wise. But after being bored tonight and playing around, I used these and I'm in love. They really emphasise the eyes and elongates them to give them a 'cat-eyed look' which I really love. I'm no longer going to shy away from these lashes and on my next night out, I'll be using them! I bought these from Home Bargains for around 79p so before you go searching your local Boots for them where they retail at £6.50, definitely check out Home Bargains first! I will also add that these lashes are supposed to be easier to apply as they come with some string to attached them with but personally, I prefer using the 'traditional' method by using my tweezers so I did stick to that.

Do you have a lash obsession? What are your favourite eye lash brand?
xxx