Tuesday 7 February 2012

Monday Summary (On a Tuesday) - Week Six

Here is my Monday Summary - on a Tuesday. But yesterday, I was very, very ill. Today I feel a little bit better but I'm still very ill. I basically have ear ache, a sore throat and a headache which isn't very good at all. So I slept most of the day and didn't get time to write a Monday summary. But it's better late than never!
I didn't really do much this week except for go out! So Monday was Carnage which is basically a big student night out where you start off at one pub and end up at another. I did an outfit/face/hair of the night post and you can view this here. It ended up being a really good night out but it was very long. It started at 8 and didn't finish until 3 (although we left around 1ish). So yeah, you need a lot of stamina for that!
Then on Wednesday I went out again. This time it was to the Engine Shed which is the university's sort of nightclub. And Greg James from Radio One was there. I wasn't really looking forward to him being there as DJ's tend to remix songs and just ruin them entirely but in the end, he was very good. And it was the best night out of that week! I also did an outfit/face/hair of the night post and you can view that here
And then finally, I went out again on Thursday night and the picture above is what I wore, how I had my hair and also my make up. It was a decent night but I think I was starting to feel ill this night as I can remember being a bit off. Also, when we left the night club at around 3:30am it was snowing! And we couldn't get a taxi from anywhere so we didn't end up getting home till really late.
And that was basically everything from last week. It just involved a lot of university work and going out. Work hard, party harder is the saying right?! 
xxx