Monday 27 February 2012

Monday Summary - Week Nine

Finally, a Monday summary that's on time!
Once again, I haven't really done much this week. On Wednesday night I went out as I had finished all of my assignments that were due in this week. It was okay, it wasn't really anything special. Going out is boring me recently as it's always the same. Plus, I miss going out as a big group like we did the first semester but hopefully this Friday, we'll all be out again. I also went home on Thursday until Saturday. It was great to see my family again but I was pretty gutted when my cat barely recognised me! I also got my discount card from Boots yesterday which for me, was very exciting and it shall definitely be getting used often! Other than that, nothing's really happened! I hope you've all had a good week.
xxx