Sunday 12 February 2012

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil

I've been ill all week (and I'm still ill) with an ear infection so I've been into Boots quite a bit to pick up some Calpol as I can't take tablets. And for a while I've had my eye on the Organix range that's in there, especially because at the moment it's on offer for 2 products for £8. So I thought, why not?!
 I purchased the Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo and the Renewing Moroccan Argon Oil Penetrating Oil and this range is supposed to renew your hair's cell structure, seal in shine and create softness.  I've been using this shampoo and oil for a few days now and so far, I do really like it. After I've shampooed my hair is very soft and so far, I haven't noticed any split ends re-appearing so that's all good. The only problem is, I do have oily hair so if I touch my hair often then it needs washing the next day. But then again, that's just because my hair is oily! I also love the oil. It really does banish frizz and adds a beautiful shine to the hair that looks natural and not greasy one bit. Overall, I'm very happy with this range. The shampoo is huge and you only need a tiny amount of the oil so it's going to last a while. And 2 for £8 is such a bargain!
Have you tried any of the other ranges from this brand?
xxx