Thursday 2 February 2012

OTN's - Face & Dress

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures before I went out last night but I've searched through last night's pictures and I've chosen two of them which show off my outfit and make up the best. I must warn you though - these pictures were taken out!
Foundation - Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra 24H
Concealer - Collection 2000's Lasting Perfection
Powder - Witch's Pressed Powder
Bronzer - Sleek's Contour Kit
Highlight - Avon's Colour and Contour in Rose Glow
Blush - Bourjois' Blush in Rose De Jaspe
Eye Shadows - Urban Decay's Verve, Pistol and Gunmetal
Eye Liner - 17's Liquid Liner
Mascara - Lancome's Hypnose Mascara
Lipstick - Lancome's Juicy Tube in Fraise
Dress - Primark
Belt - Came with the dress from Primark
Cardigan - Warehouse
Bag - Topshop

So overall, last night was an incredible night. Greg James from Radio 1 ended up coming down to do a DJ set and to be honest, I wasn't looking forward to it. Zane Lowe (also from Radio 1) has been down to Lincoln before in Freshers Week and he just remixed songs so I was expecting the same from Greg James. But he didn't, and he was actually very good!
xxx