Tuesday 14 February 2012

Proactiv Kit Launches in Boots!

I have some very exciting news for you all! In 88 Boots stores today throughout the UK, Proactiv have launched a 3-piece kit today! It contains their Renewing Cleanser, Revitalising Toner and Repairing Treatment which if used together twice a day, promises you dramatic results.
I've personally used the Proactiv range before and I can say it does work very well for acne/blemished skin. You can see my full Proactiv review here and also see it featured in my Blemished Skin Series here. I believe this kit is the perfect way to try the products out as they last for 60 days so if you suffer with bad skin, I highly recommend picking one up to see if it works for you.
It's available to buy online for £39.99 here and instore from today!
Will you be picking up one of these kits? Or have you tried to Proactiv range before?
xxx