Wednesday 1 February 2012

Swatched - Favourite Blushers Part One

I'm a big, big blusher fan as I believe it can totally transform your face. A little bit of blush and instantly, you look refreshed, healthy and no longer tired. I have a variety of high end and drug store blushers and I thought I'd swatch them both for you. Later on today, my favourite blushers part two post will be up for you so keep an eye out and I hope you enjoy these! You can now view part two here.
L-R, Top to Bottom
Nars Blush in Deep Throat
This is such a beautiful coral colour that has the most gorgeous shimmer running throughout it. It's definitely my all time favourite blush and as soon as it's applied to my skin, I feel very pretty! It's easy to work with, pigmented and buttery soft.
MAC Sheer Tone Blush in Pink Swoon
This blush is perfect for every day wear. It's completely matte and although it looks a bit scary in the pan, it's a sheertone blush which means it's very sheer but easily buildable.
Accessorize Merged Blusher in Pretty Pink
As the name describes, this really is a pretty pink. It has purple veins running throughout it that cancels out any tiredness in my skin and the silver shimmer running throughout it really perks up my cheeks.
Clinique Blushing Blush Powder in Iced Lotus
A stunning purple colour that is wonderful for nights out. I absolutely adore this blush and it's been in my collection for a really long time. The gold shimmer is beautiful and really highlights the skin.
L-R Accessorize Blush in Pretty Pink, MAC Blush in Pink Swoon, Clinique Blush in Iced Lotus, Nars Deep Throat.
Part two will be coming soon! What are your favourite blushers?
xxx