Wednesday 1 February 2012

Swatched - Favourite Blushers Part Two

As promised, here is part two of my favourite blushers mini series! You can view part one here.
L-R, Top to Bottom
Avon Colour and Contour in Rose Glow
This blush looks very shimmery in the pan but on the skin it doesn't make you looking like a glowing vampire. Instead it perks the skin up and believe it or not, it's perfect for the day time. A gorgeous dusky pink colour with a beautiful champagne highlight colour.
Blusher by Barry M in BL 2
This blush looks so scary in the pan but when used lightly it leaves such a gorgeous Barbie pink on the cheeks that is just so pretty! I use this whenever I'm feeling a bit down or sad as it makes me smile.
Blush Bourjois in 95 Rose De Jaspe
I'm in love with this colour! It's a pinky/coral that has purple/gold/silver shimmer running throughout it. It's so easy to work with and is just so pretty. An instant pick-me-up and very cheap!
L-R Avon Colour & Contour in Rose Gold (Blush then Highlight), Barry M Blush in BL 2, Bourjois Blush in Rose De Jaspe.
What are your favourite blushers? Do you enjoy these kind of posts?
See more of my recently swatched favourites -
xxx