Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's Day Nails!

In November I wrote a post about Myleene Klass' nail wraps and seeing as it's Valentine's Day today, I thought I'd show you these beautiful ones that you can all rush out and buy today for later on in the evening!
Once again these nail wraps last a really long time and don't chip or smudge. The only problem is that I found these ones a little bit harder to apply as you can probably see in the picture. But then again, I might have just received a bad batch as I've not seen any other 'bad' reviews about this. They really are beautiful and will add a touch of colour to any outfit on Valentine's Day. They retail at £5.00 for 24 stickers and a nail file at ASDA, Boots, Debenhams and JML.

What will you be wearing on your nails this Valentine's Day?
xx