Sunday 5 February 2012

Where Do I Blog From?

Where I blog from isn't exactly exciting but I do really enjoying reading people's posts so I thought, I'll do one of those! And here it is. I'm at university at the moment so I basically blogging on my desk in halls. But when I'm blogging, I do move things around a bit so it feels like I'm 'working.'
I do have a lamp and this one was really cheap from somewhere that I don't remember. But I use this because it's usually dark when I start writing posts and this lamp is very bright. I also keep my tripod close by just in case I've missed any pictures and want to take some more - and just in case I decide to film something (but the chances of that are low)! I got my tripod from eBay. It was really cheap and it's a very good tripod for the price. I then of course have my laptop which I love so much! It's my baby and basically contains my life on it. It's a Samsung RV511 and I would highly, highly recommend this laptop. I have so much stuff on it but it continues to run perfectly. And also in this picture you can see my No7 mirror which I swear by. I've had this for around 3-4 years now and I just can't do make up without it. Even when I go home for a few days I take this with me. And finally, I keep my Soap and Glory Hand Food nearby because my hands are feeling very dry recently, some Johnson's Baby Wipes - a bloggers must have as they're perfect for wiping swatches off your hands/arms and finally, some Nutella. Just because I love Nutella!

Where do you blog from? 
xxx