Wednesday 7 March 2012

Recent Buys

I've been humming and ahhing over what to write for a blog post for a while now. I don't have a lot of money at the moment so I haven't really been buying much. But what I have bought I love. So I thought, why not show you even though it's not a lot.
17 Hide & Chic Eye Brightening Concealer I got this free when I purchased any other make up item from 17 which is an absolute bargain considering it retails for around £5.00. It's definitely worth checking out those Advantage Card machines at your local Boots as sometimes, they have some amazing offers. I really love this concealer and it's one that I use daily around my eyes to make me look more awake and conceal my under-eye bags.
17 Instant Glow Light Bronze Bronzing Powder I always shy away from bronzer as I'm pretty pale and don't want to look orange. But I've always loved the contoured look so when I saw this new product from 17, I had to pick it up. It's a lovely, matte contour shade that really warms up the complexion beautifully. It's pretty sheer so I don't have to worry about applying too much and is easy to blend and work with.
GOSH Click n Conceal I actually won this from a blog competition and I really like it! It's more pigmented than the 17 concealer and doesn't brighten the eyes as much. But if I've really had no sleep and my eye bags are huge, this is the concealer I use. It's great for covering up nasty things around your eyes and it's definitely full coverage.
I thought I'd leave you with a picture of the bronzer as the first photo shows it to be really dark even though it isn't. I'd say the picture on the left is more true to colour than the one on the right as it really doesn't have any hint of orange in it.

What have you been buying recently? Have you tried any of these out?
xxx