Saturday 21 April 2012

A Champneys Post..

For Christmas, I bought my mum a Champney's giftset and she loved it so much that she wanted to repurchase the Thai Royale Shower Cream. Now, for my mum to buy a shower gel that is priced at £8 is a major achievement so you just know how amazing this one is.
At the moment, Boots have an offer on whereby if you spend £10 or more on Champney's products, you get a free gift. So I also picked her up some Spa Skin Facial Wipes which retail at £4. The giftset is absolutely beautiful and includes minis of the following; Spa Treatments Skin Comforting Shower Cream, Spa Treatments Citrus Blush Body Lotion, Spa Treatments Hand and Nail Cream and Spa Treatments Relaxing Dream Bath. Although these aren't for me being the beauty addict that I am I've had them all out to smell them and they smell so beautiful! I'm considering picking myself a few things up from Champney's too!
Have you tried any Champney's before?
xxx