Sunday 22 April 2012

My Skin Saviour - Pan Oxyl

If you read my skin care posts then you'll know how much I rave about the wonder that is Pan Oxyl. I've been using this spot cream for about 2 years now and I don't know what I did before it. It's an over the counter cream so you know that it's very concentrated and it gets straight to the problem. There are different strengths and I recommend starting off quite low and working your way up. This cream isn't for those who get a spot a month.. This is for those who suffer with breakouts and have acne as it's very, very strong. When you first start using it, I can guarantee that your skin will be a dry mess. It's exceptionally drying for about 3 days but after your skin has gotten used to it, it's the most wonderful product out there. You have to use it very sparingly and a little bit goes a long way. One of these tubes will usually last me around 6-9 months and this is because it's strong, you only need a tiny amount and you only need to apply it once a day. When I use this on an active spot, I can guarantee that the spot will be gone within the next 2 days maximum. It's absolutely amazing and I can't do without it. Recently, I was given the Aqua Gel (I normally use the Acnegel) and I do prefer the Aqua Gel because it's not as drying and a little bit more moisturising. The formula is just better in general. Do you use Pan Oxyl? 
xxx