Saturday 14 April 2012

Renouve Anti-Ageing Every Day Defense Review

This beautiful product is the world's first anti-ageing hand sanitizing lotion and it's made with collagen stimulating peptides. Now, as a 19 year old I don't really have ageing hands but I really just cannot get enough of this product. Plus there's no harm in starting early right?
The hand cream (can I call it that?) uses Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 which is a deep penetrating ingredient that's developed to stimulate and produce collagen whilst actively diminishing wrinkles, firming and moisturising the skin. Like I said, I don't have wrinkles but the appearance of my skin changes dramatically once I've used this. They look brighter, clearer and if possible, happier! I do get very dry hands but I find some hand creams too thick and they don't end up sinking in. For a mobile phone addict like me, that's never good as my phone always ends up greasy. But this is lovely. It sinks into the skin immediately and leaves hands feeling beautifully soft and clean. This is probably because it contains Bitter Orange Peel Extract which is an organic antibacterial which means that there's an absence of alcohol in the product which prevents the skin from drying out and losing it's own natural protective layer. The formula is also 95% natural and when I first read this, I was worried. I thought it was going to smell horrible but it's not. It's a lovely light and fresh fragrance that's made in Switzerland exclusively for Renouve. And finally, I must mention the bottle. Seriously, how beautiful are they? They're the perfect size to keep in your hand bag and I always have one in there and one at the side of my laptop. The product comes in 6 different designs and the only problem is choosing one as they're all so beautiful. This is available for £22 from Beauty Expert which yes, it isn't cheap. But once pump is enough to cover both hands entirely which I believe will last a while. Plus the effects of this is wonderful. I've found it really hard to come across a hand cream that works for me and it's safe to say that now, I've found it. You can also visit the Renouve website and their very own shop will be made live this weekend - I'll be posting a Twitter link when this happens.
xxx