Friday 4 May 2012

Revlon Colorburst Collection including Lip Butters

I won the Lip Butters from Ysis at LeBeautyGirl and you should definitely check out her blog as she's one of my favourite bloggers! And when writing a post, I thought 'why not include my other Revlon Colorburst lip product?'
I don't think I can rave about the lip butters enough. They're really smooth, very pigmented and keep lips soft and moisturised throughout the day. They also last a long time to say how buttery soft they are. They look so beautiful on the lips and apply like a dream. The Colorburst lipsticks are nice.. great pigmentation and last a long time but they don't apply as smoothly as these lip butters do. Both the lip butters and the lipsticks retail for £7.99 which I personally believe is a bargain!
L-R Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 050 Berry SmoothieRevlon Colorburst Lipstick in 035 BlushRevlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 090 Sweet Tart
L-R Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 050 Berry SmoothieRevlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 090 Sweet Tart
From these pictures you can see how well they apply. My lips look soft and smooth and if you compare these to my other lip swatches, you'll see a big difference!
Have you tried these lip butters yet? What's your favourite colour?
xxx