Sunday 15 July 2012

REVIEW: John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo/Conditioner

When I went on holiday I decided to take the travel sized versions of the John Frieda Full Repair shampoo and conditioner and whilst I was there, I loved it so much that I decided that I needed to buy the full sized versions. Fate must have been on my side on the last day of the holiday as I walked into Boots and there on the clearance section I saw the shampoo and conditioner on off for just £3.00 each instead of the usual £5.89. It was an offer that I couldn't resist so I picked them up. I'm kinda regretting not picking up some of the other products in the range as there were a few on the clearance stand too but oh well.
I've really grown to love this range after just a few days. If you know me or you read my blog posts often enough then you'll know that when it comes to hair care, I mix and match a lot and I can never seem to stick to the same shampoo and conditioner. I used to think it was because I liked trying new products out or because it was what my hair wanted but after using this range I've realised that it was because I just had never found the right products to be using. I know it's only been a few days but I really cannot see myself changing my shampoo and conditioner again (unless it's for reviewing purposes). This range together is wonderful. It smells nice, it lathers well, it prevents build up, it's great for every day use, it repairs the damage that's been done to the hair. It does pretty much everything I want a shampoo and a conditioner to use. The shampoo and conditioner aren't heavy so they don't weigh your hair down and surprisingly enough I've found that I don't even need to use mousse in my hair to add extra volume as this does it well enough alone.
You can view the full range here. And I'd also like to add that currently in Boots the entire John Frieda collection is on offer for 3 for £10.
Have you tried these products before? What other products would you recommend from the range?
xxx