Thursday 5 July 2012

WANTS: Dresses

Something strange has happened to me recently; I've been wanting to spend my money on clothes. This never normally happens and whenever I normally get money, I immediately want to go out and buy beauty products. But for once, I find myself lusting after beautiful dresses from New Look. I've always loved New Look. I think their clothes are on trend, cheap and great quality.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
As you can tell from the list above I love 'fit and flare' dresses that basically fit your chest, pull you in at the waist and then flare out on the bottom half. I think this style really suits my figure and helps to skim over my stomach which is the part of my body that I don't like. It doesn't help that Britney looked beautiful in her fit and flare dress either. So yes, I have definitely been loving stalking the New Look website recently, especially the dress section. I think I've always been a dress girl. They're so easy to wear as you don't have to worry about mixing and matching your top and bottom half plus they work out pretty cheap in compared to having to buy two separate pieces for an outfit. What are your favourites from the dresses above?
xxx