Monday 10 September 2012

OOTD: It's Always a Good Time

I recently took a trip into town to get my eyebrows done and I thought I'd show you the outfit that I wore. I'm sorry about the background but I'm still trying to find a nice place to take pictures in. The lighting in this is pretty good as I'm stood right infront of my window but ideally, I'd love to take my pictures on a white background. But I don't think that's going to happen, unfortunately. 
Cardigan - Warehouse
Dress - New Look
Leggings - Primark
Necklace - Tally & Hoe*
Belt - New Look
I went for a really casual look because I was only nipping into town. I love this dress especially when I'm feeling insecure because it hides everything and when a belt is added, cinches you in at the waist to enhance your figure. I wore leggings, of course. They're pretty much all I wear. I then paired the dress with my favourite cardigan from Warehouse. It was expensive but it's so soft and it's lasted me nearly 2 years so it was definitely worth the money. I then added the scissor and comb necklace from Tally & Hoe to the outfit as I love the long length chain and I think it completed the outfit.
Would you like to see more outfit of the days?
xxx