Thursday 4 October 2012

REVIEW & SWATCHES: No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow Trios

As you all probably know by now, No7 have had a complete brand overhaul. Every single product in the range has been redesigned and I personally think they look beautiful.
The new No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow Trios - £9.50  look a lot more sleek and classic and I think they generally just look more appealing. I've had one of these trios before but it found its way to the back of my make up collection. Probably because of how outdated it looked. But when I saw these, I knew I had to have them.
I picked up three of trios (because of the current 3 for 2 offer). These are (from left to right) Forest Fruits, Good Earth and Twilight. Forest Fruits contains plum/purple shades which is great for my green eyes. Good Earth contains brown, earth shades which is great for an every day smoky eye look. And Twilight contains grey/black shades which is great for that perfect, deep nighttime smoky eye.
I love that these are trios so it means you don't have to look anywhere else for colours. You know that these all work together. I use the top shade for the highlight, the middle shade for the lid and the bottom shade for the crease. They're very easy to use and blend, buttery soft and last all day long with a primer. I can see myself picking more of these up as I think they're great for travelling and also, beginners!
Have you tried anything from No7 since the overhaul? Boots are currently giving out the famous £5/£3 vouchers so if you're after anything, definitely get some vouchers first!
xxx