Tuesday 12 February 2013

Currently Loving... Yankee Candle Wax Tarts

One of my biggest obsessions is without a doubt home fragrances. I love it when people walk into my apartment and say that it smells nice. And 9 times out of 10 the reason for it smelling nice will be because of my Yankee Candle Wax Tarts.















My dad was actually the first in the family to try these out. We were browsing B&Q one day and I remembered The Sunday Girl mentioned wax tarts on her blog. We came across a Yankee Candle stand and I recommended them to my dad (as I know that he loves his oil burner). He immediately reported back how much he loved them to me and over Christmas he gave me one of his oil/wax burners. From that moment on, a day doesn't go by when I'm not burning some wax. I keep my wax tarts in an old Nutella jar so I can keep track of them. I don't have many at the moment but I do have the Christmas Cupcake, Red Velvet and Sweet Pea versions which all smell incredible. The wax tarts themselves really do last a long time. I burn them every single day, nearly all day and I find that they easily last me at least a month - and they're pretty cheap too! You can get many different variations on eBay or pop into Clinton's etc to find them.
Do you love candles? Have you ever tried wax tarts before?