Thursday 14 February 2013

My Perfect Day with Groupon


Groupon are currently running a competition which ends tomorrow - so get your entries in quickly - where you can win up to £500 in Groupon vouchers. Now, I'm a big lover of Groupon. My family in particular use it a lot as you can get some pretty good bargains on there. And for my dad's birthday, I used the site to book him an Indian meal at one of the best Indian restaurants in the country. So I just had to enter this. All you have to do is write a post about your ideal "perfect day." So here's mine.

























My perfect day would without a doubt be in London with my single best friends. Especially for Valentine's Day. I adore London. I love everything about it. But I don't get to go down there often. Once a year if that. But when I do, I walk off the train and my mood is instantly lifted. It's such a beautiful, bustling city that's bursting with life. The world is your oyster in London. You can do anything. So to go down to London with my best friends would be lovely - especially on the day of love. I've only been to London a few times with people - once if you take away the times I've been with college for the day - and that was with my sister. It was such a wonderful weekend and we went to Wembley, on The Eye, Madame Tussauds and the London Dungeons as well as seeing all of the beautiful sites. It was pretty magical. But this was in 2010 and since then, I've always been to London on my own. Now, although I love London, it can be quite lonely down there sometimes. People seem to be very business orientated and it's rare that people crack a smile. In fact, when I went down there the other week to meet the Spice Girls, I said "thank you" to somebody for holding the door open for me and he seemed very shocked that I was polite. So I'd love to take my best friends to London for a day - or weekend - away full of films, sights, wine, pampering and of course, lots of gossip. It'd be great to get away from university life and just relax for a weekend. Relax in a place where nothing matters. Where you can be free. And where I feel the happiest. That would be my perfect day. Well, weekend I guess.
What would be your perfect day consist of?
Love for shopping
xxx