Thursday 7 February 2013

My perfect Valentine’s blogger challenge with Boux Avenue

When I was emailed about the Valentine's Blogger Challenge that Boux Avenue are currently holding, I knew I had to take part. Of course, Valentine's Day is all about love but what about those of us who are single?! So I knew I had to put together a competition entry based on the perfect night in my fellow single ladies. The whole idea around the competition is gift ideas... well, these are just gift ideas to get for yourself. Treat yourself!
Now, I am of course a singleton and my best friend has a boyfriend so on Valentine's Day I will spending the night alone. So I decided to choose the Flirty Frills briefs and Flirty Frills balconette bra as the set is cute, girly and looks super comfy. I then fell in love with the Love Sleep vest and shorts pyjamas and I think they're perfect for us singles on Valentine's Day because at the end of the day, who needs a man when you have sleep and a cute outfit to sleep in?! (Okay, wishful thinking there). If I did have a man to spend the night with on Valentine's Day then I probably wouldn't be able to wear the Novelty Knitted Bunny pump slippers so I'm glad I don't because these are just adorable! Finally, I chose the Heart Plush hot water bottle as once again, really girly, really cute and it's going to keep me warm and comforted!
So there you go! My entry is as I've said quite a lot in this post - cute, girly, comfortable and comforting. Perfect for the other singles out there.
What will you be doing on Valentine's Day?
xxx
Want to advertise on Bamboozle Beauty? Find out how to here.