Tuesday 26 February 2013

OOTD: Dork




















An outfit post on Bamboozle Beauty? Really? I know! It's a rarity. I don't feel comfortable doing outfit posts all of the time but I bought this t-shirt yesterday and I just had to show it you. I've been after one for a while now but I couldn't justify spending nearly £20 on one from Topshop. So of course, I turned to my trusty Primark. This top cost me just £4! Unbelievable right?! I love these t-shirts because of the way that they fit, the sleeves and the colour. I'm not particularly fond of the writing/text but hey-ho, you win some and you lose some. The disco pants are off of eBay and I've been loving wearing them lately. My earrings are once again from Primark and they cost me just £1. The lipstick* is from KIKO and it's in the colour 03. It's a beautiful bright pink/purple colour and it lasts on the lips for ages. And finally, the nail polish* is also from KIKO and it's in the colour 423. I haven't taken this off of my nails since I received it. It's a stunning green colour with green flecks of shimmer/glitter running through it. Oh and my socks are from Primark in case you're wondering - I was too cold to take them off!
xxx