Saturday 2 February 2013

SAVER SATURDAY: My Stock Stalker

In case you missed my blog post last Saturday, I have started a new blog series which is published every single Saturday and it aims to help you save money while still pampering yourself! You can see my first post here.

This week, I have a website for you! The site allows people to register (for free of course) and from this registration you can select products from over 100 major online retailers (such as ASOS, Benefit, Topshop, New Look and Boots) and when your selected product has dropped in price, you will receive an email which lets informs you about the price drop! It also allows users to specify a price at which they would like to be emailed. For example,
"User selects a dress from ASOS that is currently £80. They add this item to their MyStockStalker account and request to be emailed when the price drops to £60 or less. Some weeks later the price drops from £80 to £50 and the user receives an email from MyStockStalker regarding this price drop."



The great thing about this website is that you'll be able to purchase the item for cheaper before it sells out. The amount of times I've had my eye on an item only to check the site a couple of days later and because of the price drop, it has sold out is unreal. And it's actually pretty devastating. This website is also great because it covers a big range of different websites. From Argos to Accessorize, B&Q to Benefit, there really is something for everyone. You can see the full list of stores/websites here.
As you can see from the screenshot above, I've already started "stalking" items. And I'm incredibly excited to start receiving emails and adding even more items to my stalking list. To start saving money with this great website, click here and register for free today!
xxx
Want to advertise on Bamboozle Beauty? Find out how to here.