Monday 11 February 2013

Shortlisted in the Boux Avenue Valentine's Bloggers Competition!

Hey guys!
I hope that you're all well and the snow and Monday morning blues aren't getting you down too much. I'm just blogging to let you know that I've been shortlisted in the Boux Avenue Valentine Blogger's Challenge for my entry (which you can read here). I hate to beg but I'd really appreciate it if you could all vote for me - or your favourite of course. There is a little treat in there for you guys too if I win! You can vote for me here by voting for "Bamboozle Beauty."
Valentine's Day pink satin Victoriana lingerie set
If you vote for me, please leave a comment below and let me know as if I win, I will be buying and giving away FIVE Pink taffeta bubble bathsThank you! And I hope you enjoy the rest of your day! I do have "normal" a blog post coming later too.
xxx

Want to advertise on Bamboozle Beauty? Find out how to here.