Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine's Day

Tumblr_mcqu9s8uug1rrfw3mo1_1280_largeTumblr_lltkec7git1qk1gfeo1_500_large
Although I'm single, it doesn't mean I'm not allowed to celebrate Valentine's Day, right? Well I guess I don't celebrate it. I'm not going out with a partner, probably just my single friends. But I do want to wish you all a happy Valentine's Day whatever you're doing. Whether that's going out for a meal with your loved one or going out on the town with your best friends. I hope you have a good day. Because isn't Valentine's Day all about love? So maybe for this one day (and hopefully past this day), we should love who and what we have. On the subject of love, one song that's been stuck in my head for this entire month is Pink's Try. 
"Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame. Where there is a flame someone's bound to get burned  But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die. You've gotta get up and try."
This is a random post. But I guess what I'm trying to say is don't give up. Go for what you want. Whether it's a boy, a job or even a cake! Anything's possible, anything could happen and you'll never know unless you try. It's something that I've realised a lot this year so far. In order to achieve, you have to do. And you have to put the effort in. Most of the times, things don't just happen. You have to at least try, a little bit. So have a good Valentine's Day my darlings, whatever you're doing. And I will "see you" tomorrow.
As it's Valentine's Day and I love you guys, I'm offering up to 20% off of my advertising packages! You can view my stats and prices here.
xxx