Thursday 21 February 2013

WISHLIST: Boohoo Dress

123456.
There's nothing I love more than browsing the web for clothes when I have no work and no money. Yes, it makes me pretty depressed knowing that I have no money to buy the clothes with but it also brings me so much joy. I love looking at pretty things and for me, there's nothing prettier than dresses (if you don't count make up of course). Boohoo are currently offering up to 50% off of some of their dresses and when I saw this, I immediately wanted to either attempt to extend my already huge student overdraft, take up three extra jobs or rob a bank - yes, I want clothes that badly. But instead of doing that, I resisted and decided to create a blog post so we can all swoon at pretty dresses together. As always, all of the dresses - apart from one - are fit and flare dresses. They just really suit my figure. The odd one out however - dress number 3 - is so beautiful and Barbie-fied and I want it right now. But I doubt it'd sit right on me. You can see the full range of up to 50% off dresses here. Which is your favourite?
xxx