Friday 8 February 2013

WISHLIST: Lashes of London

I'm definitely having a 'fashion moment' at the moment and I'm loving the website Lashes of London so I thought I'd create a wishlist of my current favourite picks! If you want to create your own then you can enter the e-tail bloggers competition here.

Elwick Silk Butterly Blouse, £14.40 - Butterflies, collars, what's not to love?! I'm loving blouses tucked into disco pants/skater skirts at the moment and this one is beautiful. Quite frankly, I need it. So versatile too and such a bargain as it's in the sale!
Atlantis Sequin Mini Dress, £32.50 - Okay maybe I wouldn't wear this right now but after I've lost a couple more pounds then I would definitely wear this. I love sequins and I love pink and I think this is a beautiful dress.
Rococo Caviar Beaded Dress, £90.00 - This is the definition of my style! Skater dress, black and cute. I think it's adorable and I love these kind of dresses as they fit my figure really well. This one is beautiful and I'd pair it with a blazer for a night out.
Candy Cane Sequin Skater Dress, £37.50 - Just like the other sequin dress... how cute is this?! Once again I love skater dress, sequins, pinks and collars. Such a cute and girly, fun dress!
Nevada Skater Dress, £11.40 - I'm SO ready for summer and this dress would be perfect. I love the bright colours... Just looking at the stock picture makes me happy.
Trixie Black PU Circle Mini Skirt, £45.00 - I've been after a more structured skater skirt to wear on nights out for ages and I think this is perfect. I love skater skirts because they pull you in at the waist and skim over your thighs and bum. This one is so nice.
Palms Belted Playsuit, £14.70 - And finally, this picture is big because I NEED IT. I love playsuits and the fit of this is so perfect for my figure. It reminds me of my New Look/Kelly Brook playsuit which fits me perfectly. So tempted to snap this up right away but I'm currently locked out of online banking so I don't want to make myself poor just yet... Or maybe I do. IT'S PERFECT. UPDATE: I've now purchased the playsuit. Couldn't resist.
You can view the Lashes of London website here and if you use the code LUVU10 at the checkout you can get 10% off of your order! What's your favourite item from the clothes above?
xxx
Want to advertise on Bamboozle Beauty? Find out how to here.