Wednesday 8 May 2013

WISHLIST: Westfield

Westfield Wishlist


I was recently gifted a Westfield gift card* and since receiving it, it's been burning a hole in my pocket. The closest Westfield to me is Derby however, being based in Lincoln, it's still pretty far and I'd need money to get there. So I either need to wait a little while and go to the one in London or wait until I go back home after my exams and take a visit. So to tame my needs, I've compiled a wishlist with a few items from some of the stores from Westfield Derby. I've included a crop top on my wishlist as it's something that I'd like to try out. I'm by no means comfortable enough to show my stomach but I do think crop tops look really pretty paired with a high waisted skirt so barely no - if any - skin is showing. I've also included a lightweight jumper as I think they're perfect for throwing over an outfit when it gets a little bit cooler in the summer. I tweeted the other day how excited I am for the return of pinafore dresses so of course, I'm desperately in need of one and this one from New Look is just perfection. A Jemma wishlist wouldn't be complete without a few cat items and I fell in love with this top a few weeks ago and as soon as I saw these shoes, I knew I needed them - aren't they just the most adorable things in the world?! I've also been after some disco pants for a while and New Look do their own version for a fraction of the American Apparel price so although the weather is getting warmer, I'll be getting myself a pair. The tea dress, cross dress and pale skirt were items I saw and loved. I've been wearing a lot of skirts recently because of the warm weather and I'd like to expand my collection. And of course, dresses are key items in any girls wardrobe. And finally, I've been saying that I've needed the Models Own Neon Yellow nail polish for a really long time now so when I visit Westfield, I WILL pick it up, without a doubt. Have you ever been to a Westfield? What items are you currently lusting for?
xxx
*I was given the giftcard as a gift from a PR company but I was not asked to write this post or compensated for it.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________